I know, I know, nobody likes rules, but in order to keep Casa Nakazawa looking it's best and being able to operate in beautiful Summerland, we have got to follow a few rules:
- Please treat our home as though it is your own; please clean up after yourselves.
- Only registered guests are permitted on the property. As per the District of Summerland, only 8 guests are permitted on the property (this number includes children & infants).
- Only three vehicles are permitted. No exceptions.
- Quiet time is from 9:00 PM until 9:00 AM. Please be mindful of our neighbours and our caretaker.
- Children are never to be left alone in the house or on the property. We have tried our best to make this rental as child-friendly as possibly but, the parents always have the final responsibility ensuring their children's safety at all times.
- Do not let pets roam free in the house or on any of the furniture.
- Smoking is not permitted on the property.
- Report any damages (we get it, accidents happen).
Additional instructions and guidelines can be found around our home to make your experience easier and more enjoyable. Not following any of the above rules will result in immediate eviction of our home without refund.
Next: Area Information